appliancespareswarehouse.co.uk is owned by Qualtex UK Ltd. Qualtex UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 708974 with its registered office at Denton Hall Farm Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 2SX England. The main trading address for this website is situated at Unit 5B, Drum Industrial Estate, Chester-le-street, County Durham, DH2 1SS. The VAT number for Qualtex Uk Ltd is GB 178 2756 66.
The Terms and conditions under which the Products are offered for sale on this Web Site are set out below. By ticking the “I have read and agree to the Terms” box in the order form and submitting the order, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms.
When you place your order it will normally be treated as an offer to buy. We will send you an email to confirm your purchase and notify you of your order number. Then we will dispatch your product(s).
All payments made through our website on the internet will be made through Sage Pay or Paypal. Both are well known secure payment service providers.
On SagePay the accepted methods of payment are Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit Mastercard, Solo & Maestro.
All prices are in £ sterling inclusive of VAT.
Payment will be taken at the point of ordering.
We daily order parts from manufacturers to ensure we have the items in stock we advertise on our site. Most items are in stock and we try to ensure that these items are dispatched the same day if ordered before 4pm on a working day (Mon -Fri, excluding bank holidays).
We do our up most to ensure the supply of all items within our estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days. However we rely on our couriers to adhere to their stated delivery times. Please allow at least 10 days before contacting us as parcels can be delayed.
If an order consists of multiple items we will dispatch the available items and send the balance of the order as soon as it is possible to do so. If there is a delay we will inform you via email.
We enforce Royal Mail's own 18 day policy for late & lost post. We will not resend any items until the 18 days have passed since date of ordering, you have confirmed your delivery address with us and you have checked with your local sorting office to ensure they have no parcel for you.
Next day delivery is only available for orders placed before 4pm on a working day. All orders placed after this time, not on a working day (Sat – Sun) or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders will be delivered between 7:30am and 7:30pm on the day of delivery and a signature will be required at the time of delivery
There are some areas within the UK where we are unable to offer the next day delivery service. For some areas we can only offer a 2 day service and a small number of areas we are unable to offer the service at all.
If your postcode is in the list below we can only offer a 2 working day delivery service.
AB31 - AB35, AB36 - AB38, AB41 - AB54, AB55 - AB56, FK17 - FK21, G83, GY9, HS1 - HS9, IM (All), IV (All), KA27, KA28, KW0 - KW14, KW15 - KW17, PA20 - PA78, PH15 - PH18, PH19 - PH29, PH32 - PH33, PH45 - PH48, PH30 - PH31, PH34 - PH44, PH49 - PH99, ZE (All), *Northern Ireland (All)
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see below for our returns policy.
You may return incorrect or unwanted item(s) to us within 28 days of receipt for a full refund if it complies with our returns policy. You have 14 days from receipt to notify us of the return and a further 14 days to return the item. For faulty or damaged item(s) this is extended to 30 days from receipt.
You may, without giving any reasons, withdraw your order from the date of the receipt of the order confirmation up until 14 days from the receipt of the Product. Such withdrawal shall be made in written form (e.g. letter, fax or e-mail).
The right to withdraw does not apply in case of Products that are sealed and the seal has been broken.
If the return falls outside of this period, or the item has been fitted, damaged, not in its original packaging or the original packaging is damaged we will be unable to accept the return and cannot give a refund. In some cases the item(s) may have needed to be opened to view the product, this must have been done so in a way without damaging the packaging in a way making it un-sealable and re-saleable.
Any signs of wear or parts being fitted will result in refusal of your return. Electrical parts such as batteries, chargers and other electrical items showing signs of connection to the electrical tags will be deemed as fitted.
The right to withdraw does not apply in case of products that are sealed for hygiene reasons and the seal has been broken. We can not accept the return of perishable goods, shavers or shaver parts (for personal hygiene reasons).
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) is defertive. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages returned.
We thoroughly quality test all our products to ensure they are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed. It is extremely rare for our products to be damaged or defective.
Returned products are inspected and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect. Costs incurred to return the item to us will be reimbursed if the item is deemed to be faulty.
Part(s) returned due to being faulty or damaged in transit will be refunded or replacement goods will be sent. In the event of the damaged part(s) not being returned to us we may ask for photos of the damaged item(s).
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to the Return Request Form. Issue of an RMA number does not guarantee a refund all returns are subject to inspection.
Make sure you pack the item in its original packaging and place into a postal bag, envelope or box. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Each order comes with a returns form and label. Include the invoice and the reason for the return. Complete the return form section on your return form, and include it in your parcel.
We suggest that you send your item(s) via a traceable means. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns sent without an authorisation number and invoice may not be processed or be accepted.Refunds
Once we receive your return we will process it as quickly as possible. Your refund will be processed as soon as the returned product is inspected by our returns team and it is confirmed that it meets our return policy rules and conditions.
The quality check can take up to 14 days during busy periods but generally takes less. Once your return has been approved we will make a refund to the card used to pay for the product originally.
Unfortunately we do not exchange products due to logistics and processing issues.
We strongly recommend and encourage all spare parts are fitted by a competent person inline with manufacturer specifications.
WARNING: Safety first - avoid injury. Replacing parts within electrical appliances should only be undertaken by suitably trained persons, with the appliance disconnected (unplugged) from the mains supply.
Appliance spares purchased for any gas appliance must only be fitted and inspected by a gas engineer registered on the gas safe register.
All reference to manufacturers' names or models or part numbers and any depiction by photographs or drawings are solely for reference and identification purposes. There is no connection or endorsement implied with original assemblers.
4 Your Home cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part purchased. We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
All product details and compatibility information is correct at the time of writing. We shall not be responsible for the inaccuracy of product details and compatibility of any part(s) purchased. If a product has been ordered on an incorrect product description we will process a refund upon the return of the item.
Product specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: 4YourHome UK, of the 4YourHome Group - a sub-division of Qualtex UK Ltd (00708974), whose registered office is at Unit 1 Denton Hall Farm Road; Denton; Manchester; M34 2SX; United Kingdom.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the 4YourHome Group and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm on Friday 8th March. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Twitter Competition: “ Follow @4YourHomeUK and Like and RT our competition post. Entries across both social media platforms will be entered into a final draw and a winner will be selected from the combined entries.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: “One Ovation Personal Blender’
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen via a random generator at the following sites: http://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, including but not limited to – further social media posts, newsletter articles and blog entries. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Manufacturers' names and numbers are used for reference purposes only and do not infer any connection whatsoever with original assemblers